EAB/SSC is a university-wide tracking and retention tool used at ASSA for student-athletes to create and request tutor appointments, check study hall hours and communicate with advisors. Advisors can utilize EAB/SSC to send and receive progress reports from professors and streamline advising services offered to student-athletes.
How to Request a Tutor
Follow these steps to make a tutor request within EAB/SSC:
- Login to EAB/SSC
- Put in your username and password
- Go to “class info” at the top of your home page.
- Select “request tutor apt”.
- Input your preferred meeting time. Please put at least three times you are available.
- Click “select tutor request”
For any questions or concerns please contact the Tutor Coordinator.