The office of Academic Services for Student-Athletes (ASSA) offers a variety of support services including Mentoring, Tutoring, and Academic Advising to help assist the more than 400 UCF student-athletes reach their full academic potential. A staff of Academic Advisors, Learning Specialists, and Mentors work one on one with student athletes to provide them support in their transition from High School to college and throughout their careers at UCF.
Did You Know?
- The average GPA for student-athletes has exceeded the 3.0 benchmark during each term for the past twelve years, which is the longest streak in school history.
- In Spring 2019, UCF’s student-athletes achieved an average GPA of 3.24, which is among the top five highest in the program’s history.
- 14/16 or nearly 90% of teams earned a GPA above 3.0 in Spring 2019.
- The Single Year APR for the 2017-2018 for over half of the teams were 980 or above, with 5 of those teams earning a perfect 1,000.
- 242 student-athletes from UCF were selected to the 2017-18 American Athletic Conference All-Academic Team.
To view more information, visit our Points of Pride page!